Emma Richardson, Madam President of the Moodle Users Association, recently shared some of MUA’s developments and accomplishments over the past month:
- MUA’s Moodle-based website has gotten up to speed with the default “Boost” theme. Users have been quick to report on some rough patches, like bugs or functionality missing from the old site. Richardson thanks users personally.
- The “Expanded Question Bank Management/Categorization” project continues to move forward. A Statement of Work is already on Moodle HQ’s desk.
- The decision to move technical discussions about candidates for the current and upcoming cycles to the Moodle Tracker seems to have paid off. Richardson reports active participation and lively debate. Follow “Expanded Question Bank Management/Categorization” on the tracker with code MUA-32.
- February’s Association Town Halls have been scheduled for tomorrow, February 6th, at 8:00 and the following Tuesday at 18:00, GMT. This month’s subject is the “Moodle Roadmap.” Attend the Town Halls here – no MUA membership required.
- Payment issues on the website have been reported and are expected to be fixed soon. If you experience one, contact [email protected] Richardson apologizes.
- Finally, Richardson shares a reminder of the upcoming MoodleMoot Canada 2018 in Toronto starting on February 21st. She will personally greet members and other interested Moodlers on Friday the 23rd at noon.