iMoot 2017 was the biggest fully online LMS conference focused on Moodle LMS. It was organized from 18-20th May 2017. The iMoot is the only conference which gives you the chance to network with Moodle community experts right from your home.
If you were not able to make to the iMoot 2017 last year due to any reason, you can still enjoy the fun from the event. The video recordings of the presentations are now released by the iMoot team.
You can watch all the recordings of the presentations here.
However I am listing out few important and must watch presentations below. Make sure to go through these:
Must Watch presentations For teachers:
- Storytelling and branched scenarios in Moodle by Miranda Verswijvelen:
- Bootstrap Hacks for Teachers by Scott Huntley
- Ed Tech: The Present, The Future, and What Matters? by Andrew Chiu
- Designing mobile learning using the web interface by Eran Adi Cioban
- Teaching with Moodle by Vinny Stocker
- Using H5p with Moodle – The top 10 H5P activities for Moodle teachers By Jaswinder Singh
Must Watch Presentations for Moodle Administrators:
- Starting out with Moodle development by Justin Hunt
- How to Create a Schedule task in Moodle by Kavipriya Ramakrishnan
- The top 50 Moodle plugins by Stuart Mealor
- Adult Learning Challenges with Technology by Julian Davis
Enjoyed!! Now, get ready for this year’s iMoot which is planned for May 2018. What are the sessions which you liked? Do share with us in the comments section below.