“One-stop LMS shop” Edwiser is announcing updates to RemUI, its responsive and customizable Moodle theme, promptly following new developments from last April. RemUI has kept up-to-date to provide a competitive experience compared to top LMS players and Moodle’s own “Boost” theme.
New features in RemUI 3.3 include:
- User profile pages offering general information about the user, as well as recent activity and Course progress.
- Interactive scroll replaces scroll wheel functionality on the left-side navigation bar.
- Full-screen mode hides everything outside of the page to reduce distractions. It is akin to pressing
F11on a modern browser.
- Course archives provide a grid view and a quick action pop-up menu for each item.
- Single Course page overhaul.
- A brand new icon pack.
The RemUI theme works well in coordination with other Edwiser products, most notably Bridge, which, as named, connects WordPress and Moodle. Read our recent coverage on Bridge here.
Note: Edwiser is a sponsor of MoodleNews.
This Moodle Technology related post is made possible by: Moonami a company that provides a full range of Moodle services that combine the flexibility, scalability, and power of Amazon’s world-leading cloud platform (AWS) with fanatical Moodle support. Click here to learn more.