Moodle the most popular open source LMS in the world, has its own learning curve and many first time Moodlers often find it difficult to get started with it without a proper Moodle training.
Moodle HQ conducts the Learn Moodle MOOC twice a year and apart from that there are enormous videos available on YouTube, Vimeo which will help you in learning Moodle.
Titus Learning, the UK based Moodle company has created a few detailed Moodle training videos for first time Moodle users. The topics chosen for the videos are focused on the general questions from newbie Moodlers like:
- Creating your first Moodle course
- Uploading and signposting resources
- Using the assignment activity
- Using the quiz activity
- Creating quizzes using hot potatoes
- Restrictions and activity completion
- Reusing and importing resources
- Rewarding students with badges
Check out the videos below:
If you are also having any tips or video tutorials to share with us, please use this contact form.
PS – MoodleWorld is not affiliated with Titus Learning through any means.