The last date for submitting your presentation proposals for the upcoming iMoot 2016 (#iMoot16) is 12th May. So if you are interested in presenting during the 2016 iMoot, then please submit your presentation proposals soon.
iMoot 2016 (#iMoot16) is scheduled to start from 26th May 05AM (UTC+8) upto 29th May 05AM. You need to create an account at the #iMoot16 website before submitting your presentation proposal.
The presentation duration for each session is 45 minutes including the time for questions. You can choose different types of presentations:
- Online teaching and course creation
- LMS Administration
- LMS Development and Coding
- Focused Discussion – Ask a Moodler!
- LMS Case studies and research
There are some additions to the keynote presenters list for iMoot 2016 which are as follows:
- Joseph Thibault – Director of Academics at Straighter Line
- Justin Hunt – the PoodLL guy
So, what are you waiting for! Hurry up and submit your presentation proposal soon. If your presentation proposal is selected the you can attend the conference for Free.
Click here to register for iMoot 2016.