Moodle User’s Association will see the new elected committee very soon during the MoodleMoot Australia 2016 (#MootAU16) which is scheduled to commence from 27-29 Sep in Perth. The voting cycle will close on 29th Sep – last day of AGM.
Once the voting is closed and members are selected then the roles within the committee like – chairperson, vice chairperson, secretary, treasurer, will be voted on among the committee members.
As of now, the top 10 voted committee members are:
- Nick Thompson (Chairperson) – 1501
- Steve Powell (Committee Member) – 1345
- Richard Samson – 1285
- Jeff Webster (Committee Member) – 1105
- Mark McKay (Committee Member) – 840
- Michael Sankey (Vice Chairperson) – 725
- Emma Richardson (Secretary) – 720
- Anna Krassa (Committee Member) – 605
- Jean-Mar Doucet – 421
- Jaswinder Singh – 385 – Yay, that’s me
If you are not able to attend the AGM of Moodle Users Association, then you can join it online here.
Have you casted your vote yet to select the Committee for next year? If not, then do it fast before the end of the voting cycle.