The LearnMoodle MOOC, “Teaching with Moodle” is in its 4th and final week of the course.
The focus of the remainder of the course is answering the questions What is Advanced Moodling and Where do I go from here? If you’ve been playing along, you’ll be completing your practice course (don’t for get to back it up and download it for future use), reviewing the five workshop submissions and providing feedback on the overall experience.
Specific Advanced topics covered are:
- Workshops for peer and self assessment
- Lesson branching for personalized learning experiences
- Activity completion with checkboxes
- Using Badges to improve engagement
- Using Conditional activities to restrict access to materials
The week 4 tutorial video is available below.