Shoehorn, one of the popular theme in the Moodle themes database is upgraded to a new version for Moodle 2.9 with fixed bugs and fixtures.
Shoehorn is among the few themes which are using Bootstrap version 3 as the base. The list of fixed issues in the new version are:
- Fix renderers after Bootstrap theme separation.
- Fix ‘My courses’ drop down going off screen when you have a long course name and a compact navbar.
- Fix multiple definitions of ‘Plugin’ in amd/src/bootstrap.js.
- Fix AMD clash with SyntaxHighlighter, ref: https://github.com/syntaxhighlighter/syntaxhighlighter/issues/62 and https://github.com/syntaxhighlighter/syntaxhighlighter/commit/556c909a9c258ba9ca59c62fc241e97acbe28a8f
- Fix SyntaxHighlighter autoloading jQuery with AMD.
- Remove old jQuery mechanism.
- Remove AMD dynamic loading test code.
- PHP mess detector changes – https://github.com/bmbrands/theme_bootstrap/commit/bd9c68b2b4cadad569ae1d5ed969295cdfb62ca1
- Run through CodeChecker 2.3.2 – 2014081500
- Converted renderers to autoloading ones.
Download the latest version of the Shoehorn theme from here: https://moodle.org/plugins/view/theme_shoehorn