The Moodle Jobs board at Moodle.org gets numerous postings every week for full time, part time, remote, location based, contract and other types of work needed by someone in the Moodle community. If you’re a contractor, between gigs, or looking for some extra work it might be a great source of information for you.
Here are a few jobs that caught my attention lately which you might find interesting (click on the job title to go to the original posting or to apply):
I have two reports written that work well. One lists all students and the course they are enrolled in. The other is supposed to do the same but include their grade. The problem is that the second report that shows the grade does not include students who are enrolled in the course but not started. I need the report to list ALL enrolled students and their grade (if they don’t have a grade yet, put “0” or “not started”). Send a working SQL script that does what I need and you will be paid $100 US. (Paid by money order, PayPal, or bank transfer). I will edit/remove this post when Job has been fulfilled.
We have a need for customization of the ‘Scheduler’ and ‘Wiziq’ plug-ins in our Moodle instance.
If you think you have the programming skills to customize these modules then get in touch with me ASAP for the requirements.
Schenectady, NY or remote, contract
Union Graduate College invites qualified candidates to submit applications for the position of Instructional Design Assistant. Reporting to the Director of Online Teaching and Learning this position involves the support, design, development, and implementation of instructional materials for online courses using the Joule (Moodle) learning management system. UGC uses Joule (Moodle 2.7) hosted by MoodleRooms (Blackboard).
This position follows the academic schedule and the hours are anticipated to be 10 to 20 hours per week for four to five weeks per term.
- Import existing online courses each term into Joule (Moodle 2.7), checking for accuracy and updating links and resources
- Develop and integrate course content from multiple formats (text, graphics, audio, video, etc.) into new and existing online courses in Joule (Moodle 2.7)
- Implement and monitor UGC’s online course quality control standards in the process of online course design, development, and content integration
- Expertise in Moodle 2.7, Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience or certification in instructional design for online learning preferred
- Experience with graphics and audio/video production and editing applications
- Familiarity with instructional design models and Quality Matters standards
- Detail oriented
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
Remote work assignment is possible.