With the call for presentations closed as of April 20th the schedule for the upcoming 2015 iMoot should be out soon. If you’re interested in getting a sneak peek of what will be on the schedule you can check out all of the 50+ presentation proposals and abstracts here: http://goo.gl/rZOFpl.
What am I looking forward to? Here are a few that caught my eye:
- Lewis Carr – Big Data, Small Data, Trendy Data
- Jeremy Hopkins – Workflow, Course Quality and User Experience
- Michael de Raadt – Myths in your Moodle
- Stuart Mealor – Combating the threats to Moodle
- Carlos Adriano Cardoso – SmartLesson Plugin: expanding the Lesson resource’s potential in the Moodle
- Ema Aveleyra – Phyisics Remote Labs integration with Moodle Platform
- Sam SK – Newbie guide for Mobile App customization
- William Lu – Make a calculate-able database activity
- Elizabeth Dalton – Configurable Reports as a Learning Analytics Tool
- Joshua Bragg – Making Practice Homework More Effective Using Moodle Quizzes
And these are less than 20% of the sessions that will be available to check out during the online live event at the end of May! Registration is still open and is a steal at only AU$95.
Register here: http://2015.imoot.org/enrol/index.php?id=4