Now since most of the presentations are submitted for the upcoming MoodleMoot US on the official website here, which starts from 4 Aug.
Dr. Diana Dell from SqoolTechs, LLC has sbumitted a presentation on the topic – I Didn’t Know I Could Do That with a Moodle Quiz! under the Instructional Design category. The presentation is about the abilities of Moodle Quiz module and what we can achieve through it in our Moodle course.
Here is the embedded presentation below and here is the direct download link from official MoodleMoot US site.
Here are the Uses and Examples of Moodle Quizzes as mentioned in the presentation:
- Web-based Treasure Hunt
- Timed Test of Essential Knowledge
- Comprehension Check of Content-related Reading Assignments
- Quiz to Check Understanding of Diagrams or Primary Sources
- Pretests to Inform Instruction
- Electronic Worksheet
- Interactive Study Guide with Hints
- Certainty-Based Marking
- Flipping Your Classroom
- Turn a quiz into a game with the games module
- Share questions with other teachers