Checklist activity module which is one of the mostly downloaded plugins in the Moodle plugins database is recently upgraded for Moodle 2.8.
Checklist activity allows a teacher to create a checklist / todo list / task list for their students to work through. The teacher can monitor all the students’ progress, as they tick off each of the items in the list.
- Choose whether students or teachers can check-off items
- Students can add their own notes to their checklist
- Dates can be added to items (and exported to the calendar)
- Teachers can comment on an individual student’s items
- Progress is exported to the gradebook
- Choice of colours for each checklist item
- Heading items (without checkboxes)
- (Optional) Import list of current course activities and automatically check-off as activities completed
To watch the short demonstration video of the Moodle checklist activity, do watch this video on youtube. Although the video is quite old now but still it will give you a fair idea about the checklist activity.
To extend the functionality of the checklist plugin, you can also use these two plugins:
To download the latest version of the plugin, please check out the link: https://moodle.org/plugins/view/mod_checklist
For more documentation about the Checklist activity, please check out the link: https://docs.moodle.org/28/en/Checklist_module