Moodle.com recently published a post about how Moodle remains at the top of the class when it comes to options and quality of feedback available for LMS users (i.e. learners). The article showcases:
- The multiple ways feedback happens via Moodle’s Assignment Activity
- Meeting a range of complex needs for grading
- Providing assessment and feedback at the group level
- Using the Workshop Activity for peer and self assessment
- Providing an option for anonymous assessment
And that’s just what’s baked into standard Moodle. Custom options from Moodle Parters abound.
What is your perfered (or required) method for providing feedback and assessment in Moodle? Tell us in the comments below!