Atto continues to add functionality for editing text of pages and labels within Moodle. Here’s a list of all of the Atto Plugins that you can use (each can be found in the Plugin Database) broken down to strictly text editing and extensions using 3rd party tools,
- More Font Colors: …more font colors!
- Image Drag and Drop: increase editing usability, recently highlighted here on Moodlenews
- Corrections: allows inline corrections
- Font Size: tiny, small, bigger!
- Word count: <– 2 words
- Horizontal Rule: add a visual break
- Toggle Preview: shows preview of filtered content
- Full Screen: enables full screen editing mode
- Chemistry Editor: edit chem equations
- Chemical Structures and Reactions: draw and insert chemical
- Computer Science Editor: computer science editor using mathJax and TeX
- WIRIS Plugin: an equation editor and wysiwyg markup tool for mathematics and science
- Mathslate: customizable graphical tool for constructing equations
- HTML+: a Notepad++ like interface for Moodle
- Generico: a companion to the filter for adding objects
- Corrections: setup correction types for grammar, etc. and users can then insert them
- Media gallery: insert an existing media collection gallery
- PoodLL Anywhere: add and use PoodLL tools anywhere there’s a text editor to record video, animations, drawings, or record audio
- MediaCore Chooser: extend MediaCore for Moodle with 1-click access to the MediaCore repository
- Sketchfab for Atto: integrates 3d models easily, our coverage here.