Remote-Learner is hosting another Webinar to highlight the features introduced in Moodle 2.6 on March 26th at 11:30am EST. The webinar is designed for all non-student users of Moodle and will include an overview of all new features available in the platform’s latest version.
New features include,
- Better performance & functionality–faster, and uses fewer resources
- Simplified password recovery process
- Enhanced mark-up, feedback & grade-review/release options
- Backup & restore courses larger than 4 GB
- Annotate uploaded .PDFs in-browser, with tick and cross stamps
- More responsive, flexible TinyMCE editor for multi-device design, readability
- New whole-course formatting options (eg. entire course design is forum-based)
To join the webinar check out http://hosted.verticalresponse.com/882535/21dc755095/1685744003/710c1e503d/ to register.
For more events visit Moodlenews.com/events