The iMoot planners have published their list of accepted presentations at the 2014 iMoot site. Nearly 50 sessions are already posted (and the staff is drumming up more to bring the grand total closer to 60). The sessions come from an international cast of presenters on simply too many topics to list here. Though I’ll venture a few sessions that sound worth the registration cost alone below.
- Introduction to MySQL queries and reports in Moodle
- Hosting Moodle at the Open University
- The 29 Commandments of a Corporate LMS
- Assessment of Mathematics with qtype_stack
- What does Tin Can mean for Moodle?
- Designing a Multi-device Moodle Course Site
- A History of Moodle in the United States
And so many more presentations that sound awesome just based on the abstract description. Registration covers every day of the iMoot, all sessions which will likely run two times live, all for $90. Register today at http://2014.imoot.org/mod/page/view.php?id=19
Get the full list of sessions at http://2014.imoot.org/mod/data/view.php?id=8