If you’re interested in being a part of the international representation at the 2014 iMoot submit your proposal now. The call for papers for this virtual Moodle Moot closes this coming Monday March 31st.
A handy guide with presentation ideas is available on the iMoot site, in case you’re interested or on the fence…perhaps one of the topics would be interesting to you:
And here are a few other topics for presentations that I personally would be interested in attending
- creating courses for mobile accessibility
- anecdotes of effectiveness
- utilizing data to improve courses/experience
- wishlist of features (and why)
- comparison studies of Moodle vs other LMSs
- impact of the removal of features
- pilots of new features and their impact
Convinced? Submit your session here (presenters get one free registration to the event).