If you haven’t registered for the 2013 iMoot yet, you should. Only 9 days left to get your ticket to the virtual Moot.
Announced recently were the 6 keynote presenters you can attend during the 4 day event.
- Martin Dougiamas: Overview of new features in Moodle 2.5.
- Iain Doherty: Director, eLearning Pedagogical Support at the University of Hong Kong
- Kristina Hoeppner: eLearning Specialist, Core Mahara Development Team Member at Catalyst IT
- Stuart Mealor: Owner of Human Resource Development International
- Mike Churchward: Chief Information Officer and President of Remote-Learner, Canada
- Rebecca Barrington: Learning Technologies Manager at South Devon College
Each is sure to give their own unique perspective on some aspect of Moodle. From designing top-quality courses for higher education, to developing portfolio systems and badge integration to managing Moodle Partners and new community assets each keynote is sure to be interesting and worthwhile.
Additionally, as of today the official schedule (the complete 4 day schedule) has been released, you can check it out here and be sure to tune in for my presentation at 8am Friday if you’re interested in learning about the the possibilities of crowdfunding Moodle development: http://2013.imoot.org/local/schedule/schedulehtml.php.
To register for the iMoot go to http://2013.imoot.org/mod/book/view.php?id=31&chapterid=9. Tickets are still $80 AUD.