If you’re a math teacher then you might want to checkout Wiris Quizzes, a new upgraded plugin that provides students an easy way to create mathematical notation (fractions, exponents, roots, derivatives and more) to answer questions within the Moodle assessment engine.
We haven’t just adapted our tool from Moodle 1.9 to Moodle 2. We have taken the chance to greatly improve its functionality:
- Automatic assessment
- Random parameters
- NEW compatibility with mobile devices
- NEW answer format control: simplified, factorised, etc.
- NEW physical units in the answers
- NEW easy definition of numerical precision
- NEW easy localisation of your symbols
Give the new version a try in our Moodle 2 DEMO SITE .
Check out the demo on just a few easy clicks to see the new notation editor in action.