The folks over at MoodleMoot UK 2011 have announced their accepted presentation lineup for the upcoming event and there are some really great presenters and presentation titles/themes included¹:
- Alex Buechner, Synergy Learning: Course, Chat and Match – Creating a Moodle Course as a Game
- Anthony Forth, The Open University: Mobile, Moodle and the Open University
- Darren Murphy, Hall School: Google App/ Moodle ePortfolio Implementation
- Dirk Pilat, Royal College of General Practitioners: Essential Knowledge Updates: How the Royal College of GPs has used its Moodle platform to deliver essential education to 20,000 UK family doctors
- Itay Ophir, The Open University Of Israel: Migrating to Moodle – A tailored solution
- Mary Cooch, Our Learning: “It’s not as scary as I thought!” Introducing Moodle to the Nervous: Hand-holding Tips and Tales.
- Paolo Oprandi, University of Sussex: 5 Years of Moodle at the University of Sussex
- Sam Marshall, Open University: How to change Moodle: working with Moodle HQ
And that’s just about 1/4 of all the presentations/workshops accepted! Find the full list at http://mootuk11.org.uk/2011/03/09/and-the-winners-are/. Paired with keynotes from Gráinne Conole, Frank McLoughlin and Martin Dougiamas the event is sure to be a success. For more information about the event and/or to register please visit: http://mootuk11.org.uk/.
MoodleMoot UK 2011 takes place on April 19th and 20th in London.
¹here are just a few that caught my eye and that I would attend if I were in the UK at the Moot (or that I will look up later for video)