It takes a strong community to create a great open source product and it will take the whole community to check/re-check the nearly 200 tickets in this second round of QA. You can have a big impact in getting Moodle 2.0 ready for a stable, ready-for-the-masses-release.
Testing is easy, you’ll just need a few things:
- An account at http://moodle.org and http://tracker.moodle.org
- Access to the Moodle Demo site: http://qa.moodle.net/
- Listing as a tester (connect with Helen Foster to receive this designation), more information at her call for testers.
Once you’ve lined those up, you can jump on the QA site, open the tracker ticket for the QA testing round 2 and have at it. Opening any of the tickets that are “open” will allow you to see more details and to comment once you’ve started testing. Even tackling 1 or 2 tickets could be a huge help in the long run.
- QA Testing: http://docs.moodle.org/en/QA_testing
- Call for testers: http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=158642#p694789
- QA Cycle 2 ticket: http://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDLQA-328
- QA Testing site: http://qa.moodle.net/