Improve your Moodle experience by attending one of these FREE webinars:
Lesson activity can be used to build structured pathways through learning materials and test knowledge as Learners make progress. A Lesson consists of web pages that can contain text, images, and videos and Learners can follow a linear path through the pages or you can set up branching paths.
While the Lesson module is a useful activity for Instructors, from a data analysis perspective, the data structure is complex and understanding how learners are engaging or performing is difficult.
During this session, our VP of Products, Stewart Rogers, will show you how to look at the overall lesson statistics, generate completion reports, and detailed attempt records.
During this Lambda Lab, you will learn:
- Understand the Lesson data structure
- Understand how to use the out-of-the-box Lesson reports
- Understand how to use the Lesson Data Source to build your own Lesson report
Budget, revenue and concerns around ROI are major issues for anyone looking to utilize eLearning for their organization, and even more so if you’re in the eLearning business to make a profit.
That’s why we created the Lambda Suite: the all-in-one eLearning revenue solution that brings eLearning, eCommerce, and analytics reporting together so you can increase revenue, acquire new customers/learners, retain customers and learners, and scale your business.
This tour of the Lambda Suite will examine all the features and functionality we’ve included to overcome the eLearning revenue challenge, and by the time we’re done you’ll have learned:
- How eCommerce integration can transform eLearning from a cost-centre to a revenue-generator.
- How to utilize eCommerce functionality to market and sell courses online.
- How to analyze your learning and business data to increase your eLearning revenue stream.
Selling eLearning courses is a great way to grow revenue from new and existing customers, but can be a difficult transition to make for many training operations. To do it successfully you will likely need a Learning Management System, or LMS, paired with an eCommerce solution. If you deliver classroom-style instructor-led training as well, you may need a solution for that too. And, most importantly, all these pieces of the learning ecosystem need to play nicely together to enable a seamless flow of information and to avoid bogging your team down with manual administration.
This webinar will explore the tech landscape for selling and delivering eLearning, blended and instructor-led courses. It will also more broadly discuss how to run a profitable training operation by improving workflows and expanding the reach of your training to grow sales.
Join eThink Education and Arlo Software on August 28th at 3:00 pm Eastern as we explore:
- Learning Management Systems (LMS) vs. Training Management Systems (TMS): what they do and whether you need one or both
- The limitations of the LMS for eCommerce (in this webinar we’ll explore Moodle and Totara), and how to overcome them.
- Delivering training in multiple delivery formats (online + face-to-face + blended) to create a seamless experience for your customers and training administrators alike.
- Other challenges with the commercial aspects of your training operation (eg. sales, marketing, finance) and how to overcome them.
Who should attend?
Training managers and administrators who….
- Want to start selling eLearning but don’t know where to start.
- Already sell some eLearning, and now need to grow sales and reduce manual administration.
- Deliver a mix of eLearning and instructor-led training, and need a more integrated way to manage it.
Yes, that’s right: LMS administration and ongoing maintenance and course building practices can be sexy. After all, what’s sexier than tidy data and a clear and consistent course strategy and course content?
Whether you’re configuring a brand new LMS or migrating to a new one, no LMS is a “set it and forget it” system. Like any system it needs ongoing maintenance, healthy administrative practices, and continuous review in equal doses of both the user/learner and what Leah calls the “administrator experience.”
Join us to hear some case studies of successful (and not so successful) LMS stories. Take away some practical tools for building an LMS administrative team that ensures a smooth LMS administration for years to come. You’ll learn how to proactively incorporate enterprise/business risk management, ensure continuous and sound data and records management and identify ongoing opportunities to refresh and update your online course branding and content. Leah will share a summary of her “special sauce” LMS administration recipe with all participants.
In this Master Class, you will:
- Identify the lip-biting importance of LMS ownership and governance.
- Fantasize about a consistent course delivery strategy (and embrace steps to make this a reality).
- Discuss some examples of workflows to document what works for your team and leaves everyone satisfied.