Wednesday, March 17, 2021
8 am PDT\Los Angeles
11 am EDT\New York
Improve Your Students’ Digital Learning Experience
Hear from Coastal Carolina University on how they are tackling their toughest accessibility challenges with Blackboard Ally inside of their Moodle™ environment.
Since the transition to remote instruction, efforts have increased to identify accessibility barriers to the digital experience to ensure no student is left behind in the transition. For higher education institutions, this includes addressing barriers to digital course materials within the Learning Management System. And while most recognize the need and benefits of creating a more inclusive learning environment, many remain uncertain where to start in proactively addressing equity and access barriers with course content.
Start your journey to inclusion with our accessibility solution: Blackboard Ally.
In this session, you will learn how Blackboard Ally provides institutions with a scalable, sustainable, inclusive learning solution that improves the experience for students, instructors, and administrators, by:
- Automatically creating more accessible course content formats (electronic braille, audio files, semantic HTML, and more)
- Providing in-app faculty guidance on how to make documents more accessible,
- Offering in-app data and analytics for administrators and instructor
Microsoft Teams has become an integral tool to facilitate Education for Teachers and Students alike.
However, the process of sharing those Teams Meeting Recordings or making them available in Moodle can be complex
Things are also about to change in the near future with Teams Meeting Recordings migrating from Microsoft Stream to OneDrive and Sharepoint
This will create new challenges for Teachers and Admins alike and some key shortcomings at launch with regards to usability, content management & security
In just 15 minutes we will show you how the MEDIAL Plugin for Moodle integrates with Microsoft Teams to:
- Automatically ingest Teams Meeting Recordings into Moodle
- Allow teachers to easily edit and embed their recordings into Moodle Course Pages or Activities
- Protect your content and reduce the complexity of sharing
- View detailed analytics about student engagement with Teams Meeting Recordings