Digital Content, Marketing & Advertising
LMSPulse.com (formerly MoodleNews.com) is a fast-growing and influential outlet for news, discussions, reviews and tutorials about the technologies that make up successful elearning systems. We are the go-to, independent authority site for all things Learning Management Systems (LMS).
For over a decade, we have helped hundreds of thousands of users make informed decisions, find solutions to technological, pedagogical and design challenges; and connect them with world-class providers of product and services. Our longstanding relationships with companies including the world’s top Moodle and Totara Partner and Integrators is a testament to the value of our results.
The eLearning Success Summit
Results from the First eLearning Success Summit
- 4,800 attendees (and growing)
- 38 speakers
- 8 sponsors
- 6.8k unique views
- Over 500k Facebook engagements
Our Audience Growth
- Average 40k monthly visitors per month
- Top audiences
- United States (15%)
- UK, Canada, Australia (12%)
- India (7%)
- Spain (4.3%)
- Indonesia (3.5%)
- Germany (3%)
- Brazil (3%)
- Fastest growing audiences:
- IT Professionals & Instructional Designers
- Mid to High income
- Passionate about technology, social causes, open source
- Early adopter
eLearning Podcast Advertising NEW
The eLearning Podcast is your go-to resource for creating successful learner outcomes. Whether you’re an instructor, an eLearner, a parent supporting an eLearner, a content creator or just an eLearning enthusiast, our episodes provide the latest strategies, practices and technologies for supporting, engaging and retaining students… both on and off line!
Banner Ads (Website & Newsletter)
- Increase awareness of your brand or product on a highly targeted venue
- Get regular stats on performance and suggestion on optimizing your spending
- Test, learn and adjust your strategy quickly and in close, personal consultation
- Site-wide and Topic-Based Placements
Get complete control of who gets your message, and granular data on how they respond to it.
- Funnels & Automation
- A\B Testing
- Profile & Behavioral Segmentation
- In-message Personalization & Conditional Content
- Re-engagement with Social Media Ads
Content Marketing Consulting
We can assist you in every step of the funnel to ensure you increase the odds of effectiveness at every turn. We love data and controlled variables, as much as the opportunity of telling your unique story.
Virtual Summit services
|Brand Foundation & Design|
Logo concepts, color and font palettes, signature aesthetic, photo curation
|Marketing-Ready Web Development|
Landing, Sales, Sesion and Calendar Pages
Support, User Agreements
|Email Sequence Automation|
CRM-based sequence design and optimization for leads, conversions
|Video Production & Editing|
Basic editing, Branding, Teasers, Thumbnails
|Production & Content Development Support|
Topic and Sub-topic prospection, High-Profile speaker identification and outreach strategy
|Facebook Ads Marketing Service|
Lookalike Audiences, Facebook Business Account Management, Optimization, Pixel
|Promotional Art & Copy|
Interview, Copytesting, Website and Social Media Graphics, Lead Magnet Design
|High-Conversion Swipe Files|
Comprehensive artwork for the Summit, Topics, Speakers, etc
|Affiliate Program Development|
Rules of engagement, Automations, Rate optimization
Partnerships and Revenue Models
We are open to innovate in the way we deliver results. We are open to evaluate risk-revenue sharing agreements. We are looking forward to establish long-term, mutually beneficial relationships that lead us to cover new grounds.
Possible models include:
- Subscription. Standard pay-per-service model, with discounts for long-term bundles.
- Performance based. Pay according to the results we deliver.
- Affiliates. If you have an exceptional product that fits tightly with our brands, we build your affiliate program and become your first affiliate.
- Risk and Revenue sharing. The ultimate trustfall. Both teams collaborate closely in a product or event that reflects our values and goals.
Team & Community
Stephen Ladek, Director. Entrepreneur, educator and partner in LMSPulse.com. Stephen both writes and edits for the site, represents LMS Pulse around the world and ensures the community always has the most relevant and engaging content. Stephen also practices what he preaches as an Adjunct Instructor at The American University in Washington, D.C.
Cristian T. Duque, Editor in Chief & Partnerships Manager. Economist with a decade of experience in project management, marketing research, financial modeling and digital strategies. 5 years of experience in IT & SaaS in education. FOSS advocate.
Joseph Thibault, Founder, Contributor & Consulting Editor. Product manager of elearning solutions, and developer of academic services.