The eLearning Podcast with Stephen Ladek launched on early August. It was a way for us to continue with some of the conversations the substantial, yet limited space from our first Elearning Success Summit could not allow. It was also the opportunity to accommodate dream guests who could not make it due to scheduling conflicts, or to broaden our view towards a more inclusive and diverse guest list.
Here are the best moments of Stephen Ladek’s The eLearning Podcast so far:
№1. Dr. Britt Andreatta
Internationally recognized speaker and thought leader on the intersection between management and neuroscience.
- Listen or watch her full episode
- Wired To Grow 2.0: Critical Updates In The Brain Science Of Learning, her talk at the Elearning Success Summit
- Dr. Britt’s column on Entrepreneur.com
Keep up with Dr. Britt
№2. Brian Carlson, CEO of eThink Education
eThink Education is the largest provider of open source technologies in North America, UK, Nigeria and the Caribbean, and the largest Moodle and Totara Partner.
- Listen to the full episode
- eThink Education Will Challenge Your Notion Of Moodle In The US LMS Space, exclusive interview
Keep up with Brian
№3. Michelle Moore, My Learning Consultants
One of North America’s most renowned elearning consultants, Michelle is a PhD candidate in education technology and the Co-Founder of My Learning Consultants, Certified Premium Moodle Partner in the U.S.
- Watch or listen to her full episode
- ‘UnHosting’, The Customer-Centric Automation Win By Premium Moodle Partner My Learning Consultants, exclusive interview
- The 5 Things Everyone Does Wrong When Moving To Elearning, Michelle’s talk at the Elearning Success Summit
- 5 Ways to Make Online Teaching Tougher, Michelle at MoodleMoot Global 2020 online
Keep up with Michelle
№4. Dean Saunders, CEO of eCreators
Co-Founder of eCreators, an LTG company, and freshly minted VP of Product Development at OpenLMS, Dean is an elearning innovator that focuses on experience, mindfulness, self and mutual care.
- Watch or listen to the episode
- Learnbook, 2019’s Best Premium Learning Experience, Raises The Stakes Once Again, exclusive interview
- Decrease The Social Distance: How and Why You Should Create a Cohesive Learning Ecosystem for Your Organization, Dean at the Elearning Success Summit
Keep up with Dean
№5. Brittany Smith, WanderingBritt.com
A young teacher from New Jersey who went viral thanks to her actionable thoughts on approaching subjects like race and social justice with young learners, while keeping them engaged at a distance.
Keep up with Brittany
№6. Eric Gibbs, President for North America, Ouriginal
We had the privilege to interview Eric just hours after Ouriginal, born from the merge between anti-plagiarism powerhouses Urkund and and PlagScan merged. Eric addresses our fears, concerns and misconceptions about these technologies, whose ultimate role is to promote better conversations about original —and confident— argumentation.
- Watch and Listen to Eric
- The Future Of Plagiarism Detection The Most Efficient & Optimized Means for Detecting Matched Text & Potentially Unoriginal Student Work, Eric’s talk at the Elearning Success Summit
Keep up with Eric
№7. Monica Burns, ClassTechTips.com
In need for an digital learning and social media savvy voice? Make Monica and ClassTechTips.com your go-to resource for support and inspiration.
- Watch and Listen to Monica’s full episode
- Sparking Creativity In The Classroom For Primary & Secondary Learners — Monica at the Elearning Success Summit
Keep up with Monica
№8. Seb Francis, CEO of Titus
Ambitious, serial entrepreneur, Seb is slowly becoming a global reference about the future of open source elearning, both for his entrepreneurial spirit and his willingness to use Titus technology and platform to address issues of social justice. Stay tuned.
- Watch and listen to Seb’s full episode
- Zero Stress LMS Implementation: Avoid the Mistakes of Other Educators So You Can Create an Effective LMS with Little to No Stress: Seb at the Elearning Success Summit
- The Future Of Moodle Is Confident, International And Entrepreneurial — Exclusive Interview With Premium Partner Titus Learning Director, Seb Francis
Seb, Race and Social Justice
Keep up with Seb
№9. Dr. Page Chen, CEO of Remote Learner
Dr. Page just finished her doctorate on “Persuasive Design Strategies,” which will guide her roles as President and Chief Innovation Officer for Remote Learner.
- Watch and listen to Dr. Chen’s full episode
- Read “Designing to Persuade a Learning State of Mind” by Dr. Chen, at remote-learner.com
Keep up with Dr. Chen
№10. Cindy Pascale, CEO of Vado Inc
Founder and CEO of Vado, a company that crystalizes Cindy’s tenure across HR leadership roles. Cindy is a thoughtful leader keen to discuss and then take action to tackle our crises in the HR and Learning & Development space
Keep up with Cindy
№11. Mohit Mukherjee, UPeace Centre for Executive Education
Founding Director of the Centre for Executive Education at the University for Peace, a United Nations established institution. A longtime friend of Stephen, Mohit is a pioneer in virtual education, especially on the social entrepreneurship space, formulating educational programs to connect a global audience for decades.
Keep up with Mohit
№12. Kenneth Chapman, D2L
Founding member of D2L, Canadian developer of the Brightspace LMS, one of the longest running elearning platforms. He’s been instrumental in the company’s long view of caring about the student throughout their life, from early education to Higher Ed and beyond.
- Watch and listen to Kenneth’s full episode
- Preparing for the Post-COVID “New Normal”: How to Ensure Your Instructors Thrive and Your Learners Succeed Today and with Tomorrow’s Expectations — Kenneth’s talk at the Elearning Success Summit
- D2L’s Way: Lessons In Sustainable Elearning By Canada’s Longest-Running Player In The LMS Space Race
Keep up with Kenneth