We will continue to update this page with new released information from events around the world. You can also make sure to check our Calendar and add it to your favorite client. Get alerted, plus reading picks and more goodies in our Weekly Newsletter.
Interested in past highlights? Check out our Moment archive.
September 10-13: MoodleMoot DACH 2019 (German, Austrian and Swiss Moodlers) #MootDACH19. Vienna University of Technology – TU the Sky, Getreidemarkt 9, 1060, Wien
September 17-19: MoodleMoot US 2019 #MootUS19. Pennsylvania Convention Center, 1101 Arch St, Philadelphia, PA
The #MootUS19 official program is here!
3 jam-packed days of workshops, presentations and first hand experiences on education, corporate training, open source development, e-learning strategies and much more!
— MoodleMoot US (@moodlemoot_us) July 25, 2019
September 24-25: Sprout Labs’ Learning While Working Virtual Conference
October 1-3: MoodleMoot and H5P MiniConf #MootNZ19. Unitec Institute of Technology, Auckland
October 8-10: Online Learning Global Summit 2019 #GlobalSummit19 Sheraton Centre Toronto, Canada
October 8-10: Blackboard TLC Asia, Hong Kong
October 10-11: MoodleMoot Brasil — Segunda Sessão #MootBR19 UEMA, São Luís
This is the 20th edition of MoodleMoot Brasil.
— Todraw (@Todrawbr) July 1, 2019
October 14-17: EDUCAUSE Annual Conference. McCormick Place West, Chicago, IL
October 23: MoodleMoot Benelux 2019 (Belgium, The Netherlands and Luxembourg) #MootBNL19 De Rijtuigenloods, Amersfoort, Netherlands
— Ned-Moove (@nedmoove) July 16, 2019
October 23-25: eLearning Africa 2019 and MoodleMoot Africa 2019 #MootAFR19 Sofitel Abidjan Hotel Ivoire, Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire
MoodleMoot Africa 2019 will be held at eLearning Africa on 23rd October!
A full day of learning, sharing of ideas and networking with members of the @moodle community & @moodler Martin Dougiamas awaits you. ✍️ #MootAFR19
Click below for more info 👇https://t.co/0g7BbPY7Bx
— eLearning Africa (@eLAconference) May 8, 2019
November 3-7: World Conference on Online Learning 2019. The Convention Centre Dublin, Ireland
November 18-20: MoodleMoot Global #MootGlobal19 ESADEFORUM, Barcelona, Spain
November 21-22: Open EdTech Global ESADEFORUM, Barcelona, Spain
First edition. Hosted by Moodle.
The first OpenEdTech Festival is happening in Barcelona on 21-22 November 2019, hosted by @moodle. We want all Open Ed Tech projects to come and work together but places for the event will be limited. Come to https://t.co/J5xphrY2cS to register your interest now!
— OpenEdTech Global (@OETGlobal) December 14, 2018
November 25-26: Global Education Technology Conference — GET Summit & Expo 2019 National Convention Centre, Beijing
November 27-29: OEB Global #OEB19. InterContinental Hotel, Berlin
November 28-29: MoodleMoot Greece 2019 #MootGR19 Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
Κάλεσμα συμμετοχής στο 3ο Πανελλήνιο Συνέδριο MoodleMoot 2019 (28 & 29 Νοεμβρίου 2019 – Θεσσαλονίκη) https://t.co/ZQMkulEAZp
— MoodleMoot Greece (@Moot_gr) July 24, 2019
December 5-7: MoodleMoot Italia 2019 #MootIT19 Polo Santa Marta, Università di Verona
Il prossimo #MoodleMoot Italia si terrà a Verona dal 5 al 7 dicembre 2019 presso il Polo Santa Marta, Università di Verona.
— Gianluca Affinito (@GAffinito) June 10, 2019
- March. UNESCO Mobile Learning Week
- April. CANeLearn (Canadian eLearning Network) 2020 Digital Learning Symposium
- May. H5P Con 2020
- January 29 to 31: LEARNTEC Europe 2019, Messe Karlsruhe, Germany
- January 30 and 31: Learning Technologies France 2019, Paris
- February 13 and 14: Learning Technologies 2019, London, UK. (Featuring an official Moodle stand.)
- February 20 and 21: EduTECH Philippines 2019, Manila. (Featuring stands from Moodle and Moodle Partner Nephila Web.)
- February 27 to March 1, 2019: MoodleMoot Japan 2019 #MootJP19. Shizouka Institute of Science and Technology, Shizuoka
- March 18 and 19: APAC Totara User Conference, Melbourne
- March 26-29: Open edX Conference, San Diego
- April 7-10: Ellucian Live 2019, New Orleans
- April 15 (Pre-Conference), 16 and 17: Apereo Africa, Cape Town
- April 15 to 17, 2019: MoodleMoot UK & Ireland 2019 #MootIEUK19. Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel, Manchester
- April 25 to 26, 2019: MoodleMoot Brazil 2019, Session One #MootBR19. Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie, São Paulo
- May 8 to 10, 2019: MoodleMoot Philippines 2019 #MootPH19. GT-Toyota Asian Center Auditorium, Quezon City
- May 13-16: Blackboard TLC 19 Europe, Newcastle
- May 15 and 16: EMEA Totara User Conference, London
- May 18 and 19: MoodleMoot China 2019 #MootCN19. Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Suzhou
- May 19-22: ATD 2019 International Conference & Exposition, Washington, DC
- May 24: MoodleMoot Ukraine 2019 Інститут інформаційних технологій і засобів навчання НАПН України, Kyiv
- June 7: MoodleMoot Croatia 2019 University Computing Centre – SRCE, Zagreb
- July 1-3: MoodleMoot Australia 2019 #MootAU19. Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne.
- July 3-5: MoodleMoot Francophonie #MootFR19 Le Couvent des Jacobins, Rennes, France
- July 9-12: InstructureCon 2019 #InstCon. Long Beach Convention Center, CA.
- July 16-19: Moodle MountainMoot 2019. Helena, MT. Carroll College
My latest blog post:Mountain Moot https://t.co/2UoZruurR7
— Troy Patterson (@Smhearty) July 22, 2019
- July 15-17: D2L Fusion 2019. Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center, Kissimmee, FLhttps://twitter.com/klaplant/status/1153786881953243142
- July 23: MoodleMoot Guatemala 2019 #MootGT19 Rafael Landívar University, Ciudad de Guatemala
- July 23-25: Blackboard’s BbWorld19 and DevCon, Austin, Texas
— Nestor Del Valle (@nsdelvalle) July 28, 2019
- July 31 – August 1: MoodleMoot Paraguay 2019 #MootPY19 Facultad Politecnica UNA
- August 1-2: EdTech Asia Summit 2019 #EdTechAsia Raffles City Convention Centre, Singapore
- August 7-8: New Zealand Totara User Conference 2019, Wellington
- August 27-28: iFEST (Federal E-Learning Science & Technology) 2019 #ADLiFEST Hilton Alexandria Mark Center, Alexandria, VA
Many points of integration-needs for interoperability standards-for current and future distributed and adaptive learning systems, e.g. @ADL_Initiative's #TLA. The model in this infographic envisions the learner at the center of that distributed system #ADLiFEST #AIS #xAPI pic.twitter.com/ZIDArkuuaL
— James Donald Goodell (@jgoodell2) August 27, 2019
— MoodleMoot Colombia (@moodlemootco) August 30, 2019
Our coverage on the Marketplace is supported by Lingel Learning, where learning begins. The People at Lingel Learning are dedicated to developing creative eLearning and LMS hosting solutions. Click here to learn more. Lingel Learning is a Certified Moodle Partner.