The official Moodle blog has launched its “Feature Friday,” looking to create a tradition of highlighting new and existing features available in recent Moodle versions.
With several issues made in the past year, a recap post promotes the establishment of “Feature Friday” for teams and organizations. Not unlike a study group, a different member could be in charge of studying a new Moodle feature or activity each week and showcasing it at an informal meeting, explaining its goal, how it works, and practical ways the rest of the team can put it into practice.
To kickstart the “Feature Friday” across learning organizations worldwide, Moodle.com has made available a few feature overviews. Here they are, along with our coverage on them:
- Wiki | The Moodle Wiki, A Crash Course In Fact Trustworthiness
- Course Backup | Articles tagged under “Backup”
- Glossary | Use The Moodle Glossary To Bring Everyone To The Same Level Of Understanding
- Quiz | How To Develop An Effective Assessment Practice Through The Moodle Quiz Activity
- Course Layout | Articles filed under Technology – Course Formats
- Filters | Brewing Moodle Content To Your Taste With Moodle Filters
This Moodle Practice related post is made possible by: eThink Education, a Certified Moodle Partner that provides a fully-managed Moodle experience including implementation, integration, cloud-hosting, and management services. To learn more about eThink, click here.