“We have rules to tell you yes.” Jonathan Moore and Michelle Moore, co-owners, join the official Moodle roster with a celebration of open innovation and the possibilities they are eager to bring to the US segment. A press release at moodle.com quotes him, and her celebrating the milestone, which in many ways it’s just the beginning.
Lenexa, Kansas-based My Learning Consultants (formerly eLearning Consultancy) has for over 4 years evolved to add a familial touch on an encompassing, high-tech array of Moodle solutions:
- Hosting, or rather, “unHosting,” an open architecture model with the potential for cloud-agnostic servers.
- Best practices Training
- Plugin, reporting and integration Development
- Consulting including “gap analysis,” remediation and change management
- Moodle philosophy and SCORM-compliant Courseware
- Analytics, even if it means creating custom reports and solutions
- Highly qualified Support available for any kind of implementation
The announcement makes My Learning Consultants the seventh player in the United States, Moodle’s most valuable arena. Offering end-to-end solutions, it joins the likes of ClassroomRevolution, LLC, Elearning Experts, eThink Education, Moodlerooms, Moonami and Vidya Mantra.