Brazilian Moodler William Mano Araujo shares the latest updates to the “Moove” theme, a modern, responsive outlook for Moodle sites of any purpose. Corporations, learning companies, and higher ed institutions who use “Moove” now have a few new features, improvements, and bug fixes.
Regarding the new features, there is:
- A text and image slideshow on the front page
- The site’s total figures (users, courses, and activities) can be shown anywhere on the site, including non-member pages.
- A “sponsors and partners” section can show the logos of people and organizations who have supported you or your Moodle.
- Custom footer, supporting background images, and custom styles.
- Custom favicon.
- The option to set an image header for a course. (This is an experimental feature.)
- The top bar color is customizable.
On the improvements, they might be subtle but are still important. Responsiveness, teacher profiles, course card visibility and highlights, and template stabilization are some of the key enhancements. Finally, fixes to the footer and site labels bugs complete the update.
As is the case in the development of several plugins, “Moove” is the result of a customer request that decides to share the work with the community. In this case, Rede Pró Aprendiz and Avante Brasil are the ones to thank.
This Moodle Technology related post is made possible by: Moonami a company that provides a full range of Moodle services that combine the flexibility, scalability, and power of Amazon’s world-leading cloud platform (AWS) with fanatical Moodle support. Click here to learn more.