MoodleMoot Australia 2017 is a wrap and the team has released a massive list of slides varying in size and substance.
To keep you from opening them one by one, we categorized them, in order to give you a hand and hopefully save you some time. You can also find the author and organization of origin for each.
The categories defined for the presentations are as follows:
- Analytics: Use cases where interventions based on data guided decision-making. The focus could be student outcomes, educators practices, or even experience and interface design (UI/UX).
- Development: Descriptions of tools for software engineers or technical showcases of new features.
- Integrations between Moodle and third party services, both open and commercial.
- Pedagogy: Use of existing literature for the development of general or case-specific practice.
- Technology: Features available in Moodle, either in its core or through plugins, to increase positive outcomes.
- Testimony: Educated opinions and advice about solving problems in and with Moodle.
Sorely missing, the keynote presentations by Martin Dougiamas and Lian Loke.
Here is the annotated, unabridged list of 55 presentations made available.
This Moodle Practice related post is made possible by: eThink Education, a Certified Moodle Partner that provides a fully-managed Moodle experience including implementation, integration, cloud-hosting, and management services. To learn more about eThink, click here.