English VLE (Virtual Learning Environments) expert Ben Audsley has launched Building an Engaging, Interactive Course with Moodle 3+ on the Udemy platform. And for a short time, students will enjoy a 70% off when they sign up.
The course takes a VLE approach to Moodle. This means it will tackle issues about the tools and resources that make students willing to undergo a learning curve on a fully online course. As its name suggests, engagement and interactivity are at the forefront of the subjects. On this regard, the course will cover:
- Moodle Activities and resources
- Embedding Social Media in Moodle
- Optimizing student feedback
- Moodle Course Format setup
- Adding Multimedia to your Moodle course
- Completion and Release Criteria (allow students to access new places only after they have accomplished a previous goal.)
- Adding value to your Moodle course through interactive elements.
The course does not have any special requirements. It is self-paced, encompassing close to 4 hours across 59 video lectures, 13 quizzes and 40 supplemental resources. As a Udemy course, it can be accessed in full forever through the site or through the mobile apps, and even Apple TV. Completion of the course will award you an Udemy certification of completion.
Audsley is the current E-Resources Manager at London’s Queen Mary University. He has more than ten years of experience in educational technologies and environments, including over 5 years in VLE Management capacities.
MoodleNews is a Udemy affiliate.