The Moodle Course Creators Certificate (MCCC) offers professional Moodle-based instructional designers an opportunity to validate their experience in the development and management of Moodle sites and content, whether in the education or corporate realms.
The course takes place fully online over the course of 8 weeks, covering the most critical operations of Moodle learning management:
- Environmental Technology
- Generic Moodle Skills
- Moodle Blocks
- Using Resources
- Using Activities
- Participant Management
- Course Management
The Certification, awarded to attendees who complete the activities, consists of a narrative document backed by eLearning Experts supporting the awardee’s skills.
The MCCC process is recommended for people with verified Moodle experience in a professional context. Interested candidates should verify their aptitude for the MCCC with the following checklist:
- Be able and willing to cover the $500 USD fee
- Have created at least one Moodle course used by students for a full learning course
- Have used an appropriately recent Moodle activity continuously since at least one year
- Have deployed and used several activities and resources within Moodle
- Be familiar with the Moodle Documentation
- Havr read all the Moodle Certification documents
- Be able to setaside 5-10 hours each week for the duration of the MCCC
The MCCC has a limited number of spots and payment in full is needed to reserve a spot.