8 news items make up her update, on all issues Moodle and the Association.
- A few changes in the Association Rules have been made and are expecting approval from the Western Australian Commissioner for Consumer Protection. They are minor corrections that emphasize the non-profit and volunteer-based nature of MUA.
- Thanks to the hiring of new MUA administrative support, a member’s calendar will soon be available to detail upcoming events such as Town Halls, Committee meetings, and MoodleMoot missions.
- Town Halls will now be open to non-members, who will be able to participate along with members. The first ones are scheduled for November 5th and 12th and will focus on the Gradebook. Find more information here.
- A new, open “Frequently Asked Questions” page is in the works.
- Plans for MUA merchandising, such as t-shirts, are also underway.
- The documentation for the next project from MUA’s Development Cycle is being built alongside the functionality itself, namely the “Improved Question Bank Tags.” An “Updates” section keeps us in-the-know while the feature is being completed.
- The current Project Development Cycle advances on schedule. Final voting will open mid-December. A project should be selected by New Year’s Eve.
- Finally, a reminder to everyone to try the new Calendar in Moodle 3.4, product the MUA Cycle, and exchange thoughts.