The next Moodle developer meeting will be happening in just a few hours, and you’re welcome to take part. If you’d like to follow along the meeting agenda is posted in Moodle docs here. Topics to be covered include:
- Brendan Heywood will be covering data formats API in Moodle 3.1, in particular exporting and streaming data progressively from Moodle in various formats (CVS, ODS, Excel)
- Eric Merrill will talk about the global search API from a development perspective
- Mark Johnson of Open University will kick off a discussion about first impressions from experimenting with Templates and discussion about a roadmap for re-usable components
- Rajesh Taneja will cover behat changes in Moodle 3.1
- @moodler will be providing an update on the moodle development tutorial
- There will also be short summary of the active projects and ways to get involved with Moodle GSOC 2016 projects
This Moodle Practice related post is made possible by: Course Merchant, the leading provider of eCommerce, Training Management and Digital Marketing software for the Education and Training industry. Click here to learn more.