If you are a developer of anything Moodle related, interested in the Moodle technology, an Admin that runs Moodles or just a simple Moodlepreneur, you’re invited to take part in the community developer meeting happening on February 17th at 13:00 UTC.
The details and agenda for the meeting are online here, but to recap, topics to be discussed will include:
- How does the Moodle Users Association change the way Moodle is developed (presented by Martin Dougiamas)
- A discussion about a course for Moodle Developers (also by Martin Dougiamas)
- A discussion on the new Competency based education functionality that will be available in version 3.1 (by Damyon Wiese)
- Inline name editing with reusable elements (by Marina Glancy)
- A recap of the latest improvements and developments of the forms library (by Adrian Greeve)
- Changes to the Tags API that will be coming in version 3.1 (by Marina Glancy)
- An overview especially for developers of themes regarding changes to quizzes by (Tim Hunt) and
- Mobile app plugin support plans (by Juan Leyva)
Click here to dive into the meeting or to learn more. If you can’t make it, don’t worry – the transcript of the meeting will be online shortly after.
What do you want to know most about future developments of Moodle? Tell us in the comments below!