The August 2016 edition of the Teaching with Moodle MOOC aka Learn Moodle MOOC wraps up last Sunday with a record number of participation by new Moodlers from all over the world. The next edition of the MOOC will start from 2nd Jan 2017.
The official MOOC from Moodle HQ which was attended by more than 6k participants, provided a real time learning of Moodle with real course and real students off the ground.More than 700 participants have got the Learn Moodle Completer badge after completing the course successfully.
The course is in Read only mode now and the practice courses created during the training will be accessible till 30th September. You can take the backup of the practice course and then use it on your own Moodle copy. You can setup your own Moodle site for free through Moodle Cloud & Gnomio.
The key takeaway of participating in the Learn Moodle MOOC are as follows:
- Real time learning of Moodle with real users from all over the globe.
- Task oriented approach of learning
- Basics of Moodle course design
- Include peer interaction in the course
- Collaboration with other students
- Using the official Learn Moodle mobile app for accessing the MOOC contents
Have you also participated in the Learn Moodle MOOC? What are your key takeaways from the MOOC? You are most welcome to share your creative ideas in the comments section below.