Juan Leyva the Developer of Official Moodle App has shared a brief presentation over the topic “Mobile Learning with Moodle”. The presentation covers the features of the Moodle mobile app and the new features added in the recently release 3.1 version of the app.
Check out the presentation below or through this direct link.
The key features of the Moodle Mobile app are:
- Multisite Capability
- Works offline
- Attempt Quiz
- Review Quiz
- Offline attempt quiz
- Competency based environment
- Remote Addons support
- Multidevice Design
- Supports all resource types and few activities
- Calendar Events
- Push Notifications
- File Uploads
- Remote style customization
- Custom Branding
The future strategy of the Mobile app development includes:
- Assessment : Allow the teacher to grade everything
- Improve synchronization of offline actions
- Assignment submissions and submission review
- Wiki Edition
- UX and performance improvements
What are the other features you would like to be added to the Moodle Mobile App? Share your opinion with Juan Leyva here or post in the comments below.