Next Moodle community developer meeting will be held on 17 February 2016 from 13:00 UTC. The agenda for the developer meeting is as follows:
- What does the launch of the Moodle Association mean for Moodle developers? – Martin Dougiamas, HQ
- Competency based education – new subsystem coming to Moodle 3.1 – Damyon Wiese, HQ
- Reusable element for inline name editing (MDL-51802) – Marina Glancy, HQ
- Latest forms library improvements / development (MDL-52715) – Adrian Greeve, HQ
- Recent changes to the quiz: Theme developers be aware – Tim Hunt, OU
- Plans for supporting Moodle plugins in the mobile app – Juan Leyva, HQ
The meeting is open for all the developers from all over the world. More details about the meeting are mentioned at this page. If you are also a developer working on Moodle then you can join the meeting through BigBlueButton meeting room here or at dev.moodle.org > Community development meetings.
In case you would like to raise any new topic for the meeting, please contact David Mudrak for the same.
Are you going to join the Moodle developer meeting tomorrow? Do let us know in the comments below.