Video recording of the Moodle Community Developer meeting held on 11th May, 2016 is now available online. The agenda for the recently concluded community developer meeting was:
- Global search API from development perspective – Eric Merrill, Oakland University, Michigan, US
- First impressions from experimenting with Templates and discussion about a roadmap for re-usable components – kicked off by Mark Johnson, Open University, UK
- Behat changes in Moodle 3.1 – Rajesh Taneja, Moodle HQ, Perth, AU
- Moodle development tutorial – project evolution and progress update – Martin Dougiamas, Moodle HQ, Perth, AU
- Data formats API in Moodle 3.1 – exporting and streaming data progressively from Moodle in various formats (CVS, ODS, Excel) – Brendan Heywood, Catalyst IT, Armidale, AU
- Moodle GSOC 2016 projects – short summary of the active projects and ways to get involved.
The meeting started with the presentation by Eric Merrill about Global Search from Development perspective followed by other developers. Martin Dougiamas also put some light over the Moodle Development Tutorial progress. You can check out related presentation files presented in the meeting here.
You can watch the video embedded below or check out this direct link: