The official Moodle Mobile app which has been pushed to new heights by the Mobile development team has been updated to a new version 2.9 today with new features, improvements and fixes.
The main features and improvements in the updated version are:
- Glossary – Users can now browse glossary entries through the app.
- Course and activity links can be followed using the app.
- The downloaded files will retain their original names so that they can be searched using other mobile apps like PDF viewer etc.
- Each page of the app now has a unique CSS class name. This means that specific pages may be styled by remote themes.
- SCORM player bugs fixed
- Embedded videos now work
- Longer chat messages are displayed in full
You can grab your copy of the latest Moodle Mobile app from the google play store here and iTunes store here.
Here is the complete list of fixed issues in the Moodle Mobile 2.9 and here are the general release notes.
What are the features you are looking for in the Mobile App for your Moodle site? Do let us know in the comments below.