MoodleMoot Australia – the Moot in the city of Moodle HQ, is about to arrive tomorrow with Developer Hackfest and Workshops followed by the Keynote and other presentations by global innovation educators.
This time Moodle HQ has introduced the “Moodle Community Events” mobile app which contains all the information for MoodleMoot Australia like schedule, speakers, presentations, sponsors etc. The app is available for Android and iOS devices.
You can use the Moodle community mobile app to:
- View the MoodleMoot Australia 2016 program
- Get information on all our presentations, sponsors and keynote speakers
- Receive notification reminders throughout the event
- Access venue and conference room maps
- Pose questions for specific sessions
- Rate / provide feedback on presentations and the overall MoodleMoot conference
Moreover, all the future MoodleMoot events information will also be uploaded and accessible from this app. Download the app now:
The most interesting sessions during the events would be:
- The new Moodle by Martin Dougiamas
- Moodle in Wonderland: 7 impossible things by James Hamilton
- Competency Based Education a look at the Feature in Moodle 3.1 by Damyon Wiese
- Multi Tenancy with Moodle by Lauren McKerley, Daniela Soccio
- Rapid rollout and design of courses by Vernon Spain
- The basics of Teaching Online by Michael Roberts
Check out the full conference program to know about more interesting presentations. For more details check out the official MoodleMoot Australia website here – http://mootau.moodlemoot.org/
Are you going to attend the biggest event in the city of Moodle? Share your experience and reflection after the event with us in the comments section below.