iMoot 2016 the largest, fully online Moodle conference is going to start on Thursday, May 26th 5AM AWST (UTC+8) and will continue for full 72 hours nonstop until Sunday, May 29th 5AM AWST (UTC+8).
iMoot is a fully online annual conference that focuses mainly on Moodle and is attended by educators, Moodlers, developers and managers, in education establishments, businesses and government agencies all over the world.
You can check out the list of approved presentations till date here and the list of keynote speakers here. Few of the most interesting sessions out of the complete presentation lineup are:
- Designing courses for mobile delivery -Stuart Mealor of HRDNZ
- Helping rural population get ‘Qualitative Education’ in Pakistan Using LMS – Rabnawaz Panhyar
- Formative assessment using Moodle Quiz – Ravi Murugesan
- Technology Mapping as Instructional Design – Dorian Love
- “If There Is No Struggle, There Is No Progress” – Frederic Nevers
- Teaching foreign languages with Moodle – Andy Chaplin
- Moodle on a really really really small computer (or anyone for Raspberry Pi?) – Kenneth Scott Huntley
- Performance Module: Beyond Self and Peer Assessment – Don Hinkelman
- And Many more…
For complete details about iMoot 2016, check out the official website here- http://2016.imoot.org/