The Mountain Moodle Moot has a style all its own – small, intimate, conversation and dialogue driven. This year’s Moot will be held in Helena, Montana from July 6-8 and it is shaping up to be another fantastic event. Click here to head over to the Moot site for registration and more information.
This year, speakers will feature some Moodle heavy hitters (as usual) that include:
- Gavin Henrick – Moodle community projects manager
- Helen Foster – Moodle community manager
- Michelle Moore – formerly Chief Learning Officer and Chief Evangelist of Remote Learner
- Jonathan Moore – formerly VP of network operations for Remote Learner
- Emma Richardson – a MountainMoot veteran
The list of sessions for the event are shaping up nicely and include a nice balance of technology and practice. I’m particularly interested in the “Making Technology Invisible” session. Click here to review all of the sessions.
If you’d like to enjoy great Moodle, learning, people, socializing and the amazing Rocky Mountains, click here to register.
What is the best Moot experience you’ve had? Tell us about it in the comments below!