Do any of these phrases describe you?
- You’ve wanted to use Moodle for teaching but you’re not sure where to begin
- You know about Moodle, but would like advice about the best way to engage learners
- You know Moodle’s the next step for your school, but you’re not sure how it works
- You’re a Moodlepreneur and want to take your content engagement to the next level
- You’re an experienced Moodler but want to know more about the latest 3.0 technology from a teaching perspective
If you fall into any of the categories above (and, yes, I’ve basically described everyone out there) make sure that you are prepared for the next Learn Moodle MOOC, Teaching with Moodle: An Introduction – which is starting this Sunday, January 17th!
Here is what the four week course will be presenting (from Moodle):
Did I mention that this MOOC is free? In the past, the Learn Moodle MOOCs have been a wonderful way for beginners to dive into Moodle for the first time and for advanced Moodlers to brush up on the latest technology and techniques.
Will you be attending the Learn Moodle MOOC? Tell us about your expectations in the comments below!