Google Summer of Code 2016 with Moodle is progressing well with a lot of students showing interest in participating in the GSoC16.
The last date for showing your interest and submitting your proposal is March 26. As of now a lot of students have shown their interest in participating in this year’s GSoC. The number of students showing interest in projects is as follows:
- Clef | Two-Factor Authentication – 12
- Elastic Search – 11
- Add search to more moodle components – 10
- Create a desktop version of Moodle Mobile using Electron – 10
- Ability to crop/resize/rotate an image in atto – 9
- Generator of Moodle plugins scaffold code – 7
- Advanced Grading in Forums – 7
- Add support to end-to-end testing in the Mobile app – 3
- Improve Behat tests in SCORM plugin – 3
If you are also a student and willing to participate in the Google Summer of Code 2016, please submit your proposal to the Google Summer of Code website here before its too late. Please note that only one student will be selected per project.
Best of luck from MoodleWorld Team to all the interested students who are willing to participate in the Google Summer of Code 2016.
Reference – https://dev.moodle.org/course/view.php?id=23