Recently, Totara announced the release of the latest version (2.9) of its LMS. The release comes packed with a host of new features. Here are some of the highlights:
- Goal Types: The LMS now supports adding custom fields to personal goals (as opposed to goals for the company).
- Updating start/end dates: when you change the start date for a course, the end date will automatically adjust accordingly.
- Create course rules with AND: you can now use the “and” operator to create nested course prereqs and rules.
- Graph colors: you have the ability to customize the colors of graphs in reports
- Audience management: the LMS now supports options for dynamic audiences that prevent unexpected changes and lock audience lists when necessary.
- Program progress: Totara now allows students to watch their progress in a course.
- Report cloning: You have the ability to clone reports to make tweaks, adjustments and customizations.
- Reporting restrictions: there are new administrative options that allow you to control what users see when viewing reports.
- Totara Connect: this new feature allows users to have a single sign-on across multiple Totara instances.
If you’re interested in diving deeper, check out all of the new features at TotaraLMS.