In a recent update the popular theme UIkit was updated to fix the bugs observed in the previous versions of the theme. UIkit is a popular theme for Moodle (downloaded more than 9k times as on date) which is based on the UIkit (a framework similar to Twitter Bootstrap). It is designed to be easily customizable using an interactive visual styles manager.
The main features of the UIkit are:
- Features a very advanced and interactive visual styles customizer
- 3 base themes to build your site appearance
- 2 different page layouts: the original Grid based layout and a new one based on new CSS Flex features
- Fully responsive design
- Support of Google fonts
- Integrates Fontawesome 4.3 for displaying most icons in Moodle
- A renovated Slideshow with many animations and effects, marketing spots and social networks for your site frontpage like in the essential theme
- Many other cool features such as: login page and navigation menu customization, possibility of showing only enrolled courses in combo lists and google analytics integration
It supports Moodle version 2.5 to 2.8 as on date.
You can download the latest version of the plugin from this link: https://moodle.org/plugins/view/theme_uikit
More documentation about the UIkit theme: https://docs.moodle.org/27/en/UIkit_theme