This July Moodlers from around the US (and world) will arrive in bucolic Helena, Montana to engage in several days of Moodle discussions, panels, presentations, demonstrations and more. The Mountain Moot provides some of the biggest bang for your Moot-buck coming in at just $260 for the full conference registration.
Moot attendees are limited as always to ensure an intimate and personable experience for all attendees. There are currently less than 60 spots left for this event.
Last year I had the opportunity to attend and present and was blown away by how well the event was organized and how packed each day was for opportunities to learn something new about Moodle or meet a Moodler from around the world. A few of my favorite highlights which any attendee can look forward to;
- meeting and conversing with the keynote speakers
- super friendly staff and organizers
- Q&A with the many great presenters during/after their sessions
- hands on demonstrations and learning in workshops
- great wifi everywhere
- great events each evening to continue networking (and potentially win cool stuff)
- amazing views of Montana right from the event HQ
- hiking trails within a short walk of the campus
- morning running group of Moodlers
- great locally source food and drinks
Not yet sold? Check the site for more information including a list of the keynotes.
And get registered http://mountainmoot.com/registration.html