MoodleMoot Australia, the Moot with the theme “Together, we grow Moodle” will be having 2 working groups. This Moot offers the opportunity to create and improve Moodle features in dedicated sessions.
Working groups will bring together users, researchers and developers who are interested in working together to make Moodle better.
- Working group 1: Course Archiving and Roll-over
This working group will be of interest to administrators involved in actions at the end of courses and the beginning of new course instances.
- Working group 2: Assessment Analytics
This working group will be of interest to teaching staff who are interested in getting better information about student behaviour and performance and to professional and technical staff who want to find better ways of managing and handling student assessment.
How to start you involvement
- Log in to the MootAu15 website, using your moodle.org account.
- Enrol in the relevant Working group course…
- Enrol in Working group 1: Course Archiving and Roll-over
- Enrol in Working group 2: Assessment Analytics