Moodle Mobile, the official mobile app for Moodle, is updated to the latest 1.13 version which is available from 27 March onwards on Google play store for android phones and tablets and will be available soon for apple and windows platform.
The major points of the new release are as follows:
- Teachers can view student’s assignment submissions (both files and online-text) online and offline. (Requires Moodle 2.7)
- Files are opened in iOs using the Quick Look framework; from there they can be shared, printed or opened with a different application.
- The topic list for the front page now displays only one section.
- When scrolling down the contents page, some elements like pages or URLs are opened
- Incorrect function listed in the local_mobile db/services.php
Complete list of fixed issues in Moodle Mobile 1.13 can be located at this link
For latest information about Moodle Mobile app please check out: https://docs.moodle.org/28/en/Moodle_Mobile
Please note that if you are using the Moodle Mobile additional features plugin (local_mobile) remember to upgrade it to enjoy the latest features.