Longtime and well respected Moodle Evangelist, Michelle Moore, recently published a presentation on SlideShare on “Blended Learning.” The presentation provides specific guidance and insights related to creating a flipped classroom – a teaching approach where content delivery and ingestion happens outside of class hours and class time is used to emphasize interaction, practice and skill building.
Her presentation gives council on how to successfully use Moodle to achieve the flipped experience by:
- Initially taking time to digest the bigger picture of Flipped Learning;
- Taking small steps towards achieving the flipped experience;
- Finding success by measuring achievement through the use of common Moodle tools;
- Creating success for students through gamification, achievement levels and other indicators; and
- Taking the experience to the next level through student generated materials and activities.
Check out the entire presentation below: